The Ecopia H/L 001’s development is a demonstration of Bridgestone’s commitment to technology and innovation. The advanced design and features of the H/L 001 delivers improved handling and braking performance, and better wear life compared to its predecessor, the EP850, and a leading competitor’s equivalent product. The improved tread design and reinforcedsidewall reduces noise levels, and provides a more comfortable ride while also improving braking and handling characteristics.
Type: 215/65R16 Tyres
Tyre Pattern: Ecopia H/L 001
Load Index: 98
Eco Friendly: No
Repairable Run Flat Tyre: No
Run Flat Tyre: No
Speed Rating: H
Drive Style: Highway
- An optimised contact patch with the road provides even wear as well as performance benefits.
- Ecopia H/L 001’s tread design and compound delivers when it matters most - in wet conditions. The advanced technology results in 12% shorter stopping distance in the wet thanks to its chamfered sipes and optimised crown shape.
- The optimised crown shape maximises contact with the road and helps contribute to a lower rolling resistance, while the round rib edge and chamfering sipe helps improve braking performance, especially in the wet.
- The reinforced sidewall helps reduce noise and vibration, making for a comfortable ride for city and highway conditions.
- The reinforced sidewall helps reduce noise and vibration, making for a comfortable ride for city and highway conditions.The Ecopia H/L 001 uses Bridgestone’s advanced low-rolling resistance compound. By reducing energy loss, the Pro-Tech compound delivers fuel saving capabilities and longer wear life.