Long Lasting Comfort, Everywhere you go. The Geolandar H/T G056 is Yokohama's newest highway terrain tyre developed for drivers of four-wheel drives and SUVs who spend limited time off-road and are looking for a quiet, comfortable ride with long tread life.
Featuring a multi combination tyre compound, including Yokohama's patented Orange Oil technology, to enhance wet traction, provide better fuel efficiency and improve tread life by up to 21%* compared to the previous model, the Geolandar HT/S G051, that it replaces
Type: 245/70R16 Tyres
Tyre Pattern: Geolandar H/T G056
Load Index: 111
Eco Friendly: Yes
Repairable Run Flat Tyre: No
Run Flat Tyre: No
Speed Rating: H
Drive Style: Highway - M+S
- M+S - Mud and snow use rated: The M+S tyres are designed to perform well in slick or slippery conditions.
- Orange Oil Technology Long Lasting + Fuel Efficiency + Wet Grip Performance
- 5-Pitch Variation reduces tyre noise.
- Multiple lug grooves generate high traction on wet road surfaces.
- 4 main Zigzag grooves improve traction and provides excellent hydroplaning resistance. It also offers a deeper tread depth for better wear performance.
- Adaptive shoulder blocks reduce tread noise and promotes even wear.