Eligibility Requirements and the Promotional Period
- Information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Promotion commences at 7.30am AEDST in Participating Dealers 1 November 2019 and ends at close of business in Participating Dealers on 31 December 2019. This period may be prolonged up to 4 weeks at the discretion of the Promoter
- Purchase a set of four (4) or more MICHELIN passenger car tyres with a diameter of 16 inches and below or a set of four (4) MICHELIN light truck tyres to receive $50 instant cash back via instant redemption. Purchase a set of four (4) or more MICHELIN passenger car tyres with a diameter of 17 inch and above or a set of four (4) MICHELIN recreational tyres to receive $100 instant cash back. There is a strict limit of one (1) instant cash back promotion per Qualifying Transaction (as defined below), regardless of whether the number of tyres purchased in that transaction is in excess of four (4) MICHELIN passenger car, recreational or light truck tyres.
- Qualifying products eligible for the $50 instant cash back promotion are MICHELIN passenger car tyres with a diameter of 16 inch and below and MICHELIN light truck tyres. Qualifying products eligible for the $100 instant cash back promotion are MICHELIN passenger car tyres with a diameter of 17 inch and above and MICHELIN recreational tyres.
Cash Back - Instructions
- Individuals who complete a Qualifying Transaction at a Bob Jane T-Marts Dealer will be awarded instant cash back at the time of the Qualifying Transaction.
- In order to qualify for this Promotion, individuals must purchase, in a single transaction, a set of four (4) or more MICHELIN passenger car, SUV or light truck tyres in Australia between 7.30am AEDST on 1 November 2019 and close of business on 31 December 2019 (“Qualifying Transaction”) at a Participating Dealer. “Participating Dealers” will be any store in Australia that display advertising material for this Promotion during the promotional period and are listed at www.michelin.com.au.
- Fleet, trade and wholesale purchases are excluded and will not qualify for entry in this promotion.
- Information and terms set out here (including instructions on how to enter) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or suspend or modify the cash back promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority where required, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Participating Dealers (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or (f) the Promotion.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, unless stated otherwise by the Promoter.
The Promoter is Michelin Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 84 006 761 628) of 51-57 Fennell Street, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207, telephone (03) 8671 1000.