Together with Sonic Motor Racing Services we are proud to announce our 2019 Bob Jane T-Marts Porsche Michelin GT3 Cup Challenge Australia driver.
Returning to the team from last year’s season is driver Max Vidau in car #77. “I’m proud to once again have the opportunity to be running the Bob Jane T-Marts GT3 Cup Challenge car."
“Im excited about running again in GT3 this year and teaming up with such an iconic brand along with Sonic Motor Racing Services” he said.
Max Vidau secured third place in his debut in the 2018 Porsche Michelin GT3 Cup Challenge Australia standings. It included two race wins and nine podium finishes over the course of the six rounds and 17 races of the Porsche Michelin GT3 Cup Challenge Australia 2018 season.
Max says, “Last year I learnt a lot and am looking forward to moving ahead this year.”
The first round of the 2019 Porsche Michelin GT3 Cup Challenge is on April 5-7, 2019 in Tasmania and we wish Max and Sonic the best of luck!
2019 Porsche Michelin GT3 Cup Challenge
There are six rounds spanning from April to November.
- Round 1 - Symmons Plains Raceway, Apr 5 - 7
- Round 2 - Sydney Motorsport Park, May 17 - 19
- Round 3 - Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit, Jun 7 - 9
- Round 4 - Queensland Raceway, Aug 2 - 4
- Round 5 - Sandown Raceway, Sep 20 - 22
- Round 6 - The Bend Motorsport Park, Nov 15 – 16