Purchase any of these tyres from us and you'll receive our Free
Bob Jane T-Marts Road Hazard Warranty:
- Bob Jane Xenon Z7 Plus with Silica
- Bob Jane All-Rounder Plus with Silica
- J-Trax H/T and A/T
UNSEEN HAZARDS. WHAT YOU'RE COVERED FOR.
Many unseen hazards can accidentally damage a tyre, such
as sharp edged pot-holes, curbs and foreign objects. If your
tyres are damaged by an unforeseen road hazard such as:
- Accidental cuts
- Accidental curb damage
- Impact breaks
- Other injuries to the tyre caused by unforeseen road
We will repair or replace as follows:
- Free of charge replacement if there is less than 25% tread wear
on the tyre. If tread wear is over 25%, pro-rata charges will apply
for replacement tyre.
- Free of charge puncture or penetration repair if there is less
than 25% tread wear. If over 25% a discount of 50% will apply,
providing the puncture occurred in a legally repairable area.
- If a new tube is required, this will be charged at normal
- Free wheel balancing will be provided to the repaired or
- Free tubeless valves will be supplied if required.
- For J-Trax A/T tyres only, the Road Hazard warranty program
expires 24 months after the date of purchase. Puncture repairs and
replacement tyres will not be offered after that date.
To claim under your free Road Hazard Warranty you
- Return tyres to any Bob Jane T-Marts with your receipt.
- Comply with the responsibilities set out below.
A few small responsibilities apply under this
- Warranty applies only to original purchaser of replacement
tyres and is only for the vehicle recorded on the Bob Jane
- The tyres should always be maintained in a good condition at
correct tyre pressures.
- Wheel balancing, alignments and tyre rotation should be carried
out at regular intervals.
- All necessary precautions should be taken to avoid driving over
obstacles like curbs and rough road edges which may cause tyre
We strongly recommend that you have Bob Jane T-Marts inspect
your tyres any time you notice irregular or uneven tread
Speak to our staff for more
This Road Hazard Warranty is an additional benefit that adds to
your consumer rights, extending the protections you already receive
under Australian Consumer Law. Under that legislation you're
already entitled to replacement or refund in the event of a major
tyre failure, along with compensation for any other reasonable and
foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods
repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and
the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Important Exclusion Information
This Bob Jane T-Marts Road Hazard Warranty excludes damage
caused by lack of tyre care, maintenance and deliberate abuse. Not
covered by this road hazard warranty are tyres that become
unserviceable due to fire, theft, snow chain damage,
vandalism,racing, improper rotation, improper repair, improper
inflation pressure, overloading, off-road use, on-road collisions,
vehicle obstruction and similar types of damage or abuse. The
warranty applies to any J-Trax H/T or A/T, Bob Jane All-Rounder,
Bob Jane All-Rounder Plus with Silica, Bob Jane Xenon Z7 and, Bob
Jane Xenon Z7 Plus with Silica tyres purchased from a Bob Jane
T-Marts down to at least the minimum legal tread depth (or above)
as required by the relevant Australian state authority. Your free
Road Hazard Warranty is given by Bob Jane Corporation Pty Ltd of
471 Williamstown Road, Port Melbourne but is redeemable at any Bob
Jane T-Marts store nationally. For further information speak to
your local Bob Jane T-Marts or call our customer service desk on
1800 032 638.
To find your nearest Bob Jane T-Marts click here.