As stage 4 restrictions take effect in metropolitan Victoria, Bob Jane T-Marts stores remain open for essential work/repairs to help essential services and the community. We are facing a very difficult time and at Bob Jane T-Marts we understand the importance of supporting our local communities.
To help our customers we have identified what is classified as essential work/repairs.
- Puncture Repairs
- Replacement of non-roadworthy tyres (tyres that are not safe, non-repairable and/or are below the legal tread depth
- Battery replacement
- Damaged and buckled wheels
- Wheel Alignment- for vehicle safety only (e.g. after an incident or tyre replacement and affects the safety performance of the vehicle)
At Bob Jane T-Marts the health of our team members and our customer is our number one priority.
- For all enquiries and essential bookings chat to our expert staff on 13 26 25
- Contactless Drop & Go service where possible. Please contact your nearest store to see if the service is available at your location
- Contactless or card payment in-store only
- Customer details must be registered prior to service
- You must reside within 5kms of our store, unless you do not have a store within 5kms of your primary residence
- You must be prepared to show proof of ID so we can verify you are an ‘essential or emergency employee’ unless you are requiring the fitment of tyres and/or wheels, or associated services because of an emergency situation
For any further questions or bookings contact your local store today.